Thursday 16 February 2012

Selfridges Oxford Street

Selfridges have the most amazing cosmetic counters ranging from Dior, Channel, Lancôme, Benefit, Bare minerals, Clinique, YSL, and the list continues.

I went to Selfridges in Oxford street and traipsed from counter to counter asking about makeovers or make-up advice and each charged. The minimum charge was £20 to £25 for most of the counters, however for the more haute couture brands like Dior the price was £35. These prices are all redeemable after the makeover on products you purchase, so invariably the makeover is free, but not on my budget.

The light at the end of the tunnel struck when I reached the fabulous Bobby Brown counter, and they booked my model in for a FREE make-up consultation in a few days. So keep your eyes open for my next blog on their makeover.

No comments:

Post a Comment