Thursday 26 January 2012

Taaz.com Great Fun

Me as Claire Danes


To start with Taaz.com you have to join, but it wouldn’t let me read the privacy policy or the terms and conditions.

When you have joined you upload a photo that must be a front on portrait, with correct lighting. I had to then put the dots in the right place the whole process took about 10 minutes to configure the face correctly.
Me as Katie Perry
Once the face is configured and you have moved around the dots to the right places you can start playing about with it. It is easy to use and there are thousands of products, make-up and hair styles to pick from. Although it takes an awfully long time to load.

It is great I had so much fun and must admit was on it for hours, I even got my mum involved. I changed my hair colour and style and my eye colour. I went from Goth make-up to natural and tried everything in between.
Me as Christina Agulera
You can also pick your favourite celeb to look like. I strongly advise you all try it out! The only problem is that it does stick occasionally and a little clock comes up, and it also takes a while to load certain looks. I found I had to log out and back in again at times but perhaps that is because I was too excited and doing too much at one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment