Thursday 8 December 2011

Let the quest begin

My Model Elsa
I have found a model to help me check out make-up counters for you. I am using the same model on every brand so you can see which make-up you prefer, and how well each is applied. I felt that it was important to keep the model the same so I can get a proper analysis of the make-up techniques, colours and skin care advice given.

My model has normal to combination skin with an oily T-zone. She is 22 years old and has a fair, clear complexion. The skin care routine advice should fit her skin type and if it doesn’t I will tell you.

The foundation should match her fair skin tone, and not be too dark, there should be no lines. Because of her skin tone and green eyes personally I would use brown and gold natural colours, so it will be interesting to see what others advise.

She has a young looking face so I would avoid heavy make-up, as it could look too heavy on her.

I am asking each counter to start off with a natural day time make-up and then show us how to touch it up and modify it quickly and easily for night wear.

I will write a step by step guide on how to get the look and also take down all the products and prices and list them after every make-over. So you can do it at home. However, it is important to add that every skin type is different and colours may suit one person and not another so get a skin consultation before buying.

No comments:

Post a Comment